Welcome to the website of the Rotary Club of Indiana. Rotary is an international service organization that embraces the theme “Service Above Self.” In Indiana, this service takes the form of local and international club projects and fundraising activity in support of community humanitarian programs.
While our latest news is available to all under the news tab above, some of the site is reserved for current members, and is not accessible to the public. Members who have registered may click on the tabs above to find a membership directory and a club calendar for the current year.
Club Leadership for 2015-2016 Rotary Year (July 1, 2016-June 30, 2017)
- President and Board Member: Ann Wilmoth
- Immediate Past President and Board Member: Dan Fleming
- VP, President-Elect and Board Member: Bill Geiger
- Secretary: Rees Derwart
- Treasurer and Board Member: Lori Syster
- At-large Board Members: Dana Henry, Andrew Thompson, Kay Smith, Anthony Cancro, Joelyessa Ferringer
For further information, contact Club President Ann Wilmoth at firstname.lastname@example.org.