Welcome to the website of the Rotary Club of Indiana. Rotary is an international service organization that embraces the theme “Service Above Self.” In Indiana, this service takes the form of local and international club projects and fundraising activity in support of community humanitarian programs.
Much of the site is reserved for current members, and is not accessible to the public. Members may click on the tabs above to find a membership directory and a club calendar for the current year. Luxury Raffle information found under Rotary News Tab above. Downloadable Application is under links on this page.
Club Leadership for 2013-2014 Rotary Year (July 1, 2013-June 30, 2014)
- President and Board Member: Sam Phillips
- Immediate Past President and Board Member: Ramesh Soni
- VP and President-Elect and Board Member: Myron Tomb
- Vice-President-Elect and Board Member: Kevin Kravetsky
- Secretary: Dan Fleming
- Treasurer and Board Member: Barry Scott
- Assistant Treasurer and Board Member: Chuck Houser
- At-large Board Members: Kay Smith, Bharathan, Susan Sapko, Tom Ott
- Leadership Succession: Myron Tomb (President 2014-2015), Kevin Kravetsky (President 2015-2016), (President 2016-2017)
For further information, contact Club President Sam Phillips at (724) 357-4597